ஹிண்ட்ராப் கூட்டத்திற்கு 3 ஆயிரம் பேர்!~நண்பன் 26/11/2012 திங்கள்

Image
ஹிண்ட்ராப் கூட்டத்திற்கு 3 ஆயிரம் பேர்! பத்துமலை நடராஜா, டத்தோ பழனிவேல் கூவலுக்கு வெறும் 300 பேர்! ~நண்பன் 26/11/2012 திங்கள்
Advertisements

Indians get too little for small biz

Indians get too little for small biz

G Vinod

| October 24, 2012

Amanah Ikhtiar holds back more than 90% of RM100 allocated last year.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Indian-businesses-300x201.jpgKUALA LUMPUR: The government has so far disbursed only RM9 million of the RM100 million allocated under Budget 2012 to help Indians start small businesses.

Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department SK Devamany disclosed this in Parliament on Monday in response to M Manogaran (DAP-Teluk Intan), who asked for an update on government programmes to improve the economy of the Indian community.

Devamany said many applicants could not get loans because they did not meet the conditions imposed by Amanah Ikhtiar, the agency entrusted with disbursing the RM100 million.

He said Amanah Ikhtiar’s requirements were strict.

Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak announced the allocation last year in a move seen as trying to regain the Indian votes that Barisan Nasional lost in 2008.

For Budget 2013, Najib announced an additional RM50 million for the fund.

Manogaran questioned the rationale of having strict conditions for financial assistance to people who need help to start small businesses.

“Why is it that allocations made for bumiputeras always reach the target group, but an allocation for Indians gets stuck in the middle? What’s wrong with the system?” he asked.

He urged the government to disclose the names of those who had received the assistance so that the public would know whether the target group had benefitted.

He also asked the government to explain what had happened to the RM91 million held back by Amanah Ikhtiar.

Commenting on the issue, Malaysian Indian Business Association president P Sivakumar said the government had failed in its programme to help Indians set up businesses.

He urged the government to allocate the funds to an independent body and to relax the conditions for loans.

“It’s time for the government to channel the fund to a professional body like Bank Simpanan Nasio

26 October REALITY VS 22 October Press CAKAP-CAKAP

on 22th OCtober 2012

http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/mic-s-efforts-to-win-hearts-showing-results-1.160353?localLinksEnabled=false

KUALA LUMPUR: It has been a slow battle but the MIC feels it is finally winning the hearts and minds of the Indian community as it gets battle ready for the general election.

MIC president Datuk Seri G. Palanivel said the government’s and the party’s efforts in empowering Indians was now showing results as the people have warmed up to the idea that only the MIC can take care of their interests.

 

 

BUT, on 26th OCTOBER 2012….

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2012/10/26/only-300-turn-up-for-bt-caves-protest/

Only 300 turn up for Bt Caves protest

Leven Woon
| October 26, 2012

தீபாவளிக் கண்ணீர்

தீபாவளிக் கண்ணீர்

 

மஸ்ஜித் இந்தியாவில் வியாபரம் பறிக்கப்பட்டது,பிரிக்பீல்ட்ஸ்கு ஓடினார்கள். கேல் செண்டரில் போட்டார்கள், விரட்டியடிக்கப்பட்டார்கள். பிறகு ரோட்டின் ஓரம் மட்டும் கடைகள் போட்டார்கள்.

 

இன்று, அதுவும் இல்லாமல் ஏதோ ஒரு மூலையில் கொடுத்திருக்கிறார்கள்! கண்ணுக்கு புலப்படாமல் !!!

 

என்ன செய்ய முடிந்தது இவர்களால்?

 

பிரிக்பீல்ட்ஸ் ருக்குன் தெதாங்கா தலைவர் கே.கே.நாயுடு, புது இடத்தில் கடைகள் உள்ளதால் நெரிசல் இல்லையாம், சந்தோசப்படுகிறாறாம் !!! ஒரேடியாக கடைகளே இல்லாவிட்டால், இன்னும் நன்றாக இருக்குமே என்று எட்டப்பன் வேலையை இவனே செய்வான் போலும்!

 

இன்னொரு இனம் இன்று மஸ்ஜித் இந்தியாவில் அவர்களின் பெருநாளின் போது கடைகள் போட்டு வியாபாரம் செய்கிறார்கள், பெரும் நெரிசல் ஏற்படுகிறது, வேறு இடத்திற்கு மாற்றுங்கள் என்று இந்த நாயுடு சொல்ல முடியுமா? செருப்பால் அடிப்பார்கள்! இவனுக்கு அந்த தைரியமும் இருக்காது!

 

இன்றைய அந்த மூலையில் கொடுக்கப் பட்ட இடம் கூட நாளை ஒருநாள் பறிபோகலாம்!

 

கிணறு வெட்ட போய் பூதம் கிளம்பிய கதை !!!

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/212742

Batu Caves condo row MIC’s Buah Pala II
8:29AM Oct 27, 2012

YOURSAY ‘MIC said there should be no development near Batu Caves temple; why then was the planning permit granted in 2007?’

Kohilan blames Pakatan for Batu Caves condo

your sayFull Of Crap: The whole bunch of former Selayang municipal councillors, including then councillor A Kohilan Pillay, must be investigated for corruption.

Why was this project approved by them after BN’s defeat on March 8, 2008, despite the fact Pakatan Rakyat had taken over the state and the new councillors had not been sworn in yet?

Why were they in such a hurry to push through the project? Without a doubt, the then councillors and the developer knew the new state government would have rejected the project.

Now Kohilan has the audacity to blame it on Pakatan.

Otak_Otak: As an engineer and architect for many projects such as this, I know the procedure and suggest Kohilan study the ‘laporan cadangan pembangunan’, or LCP. The LCP, which accompanies the KM application, gives full details of the project.

Either he is ignorant or lying about the case. On the other hand, the Selayang Municipal Council (MPS) can stop the project if no building approval had been issued.

If a building approval was given under the Pakatan government, then revoking it will result in MPS facing a civil suit and massive compensation. If the MPS revokes it now, they will prolong the development and this may frustrate the developer into giving up on the project.

Anonymous #03913649: This is another blunder by the BN, led by MIC. MIC said there should be no development near Batu Caves temple, why then was the planning permit granted in 2007?

Jimmy: The land was allowed to be converted for commercial use before 2000. The whole layout plan for the site – the shops and the condominium – was approved during BN’s time. The ‘kebenaran merancang’ (development order) was given during BN’s time.

The shops have been completed now. Why make noise only now? To cancel means you have to pay the developer for the loss, using taxpayers’ money.

It is a choice of allowing it to continue or compensate the developer for the mistake of allowing the land to be converted from quarry use to commercial use, and subsequently issuing the ‘kebenaran merancang’.

Anon: Kohilan, how can you say the development order (DO) was issued without stating the height of the building in the building plan? The building plan is a mandatory requirement in order to secure the DO.

Anticommunalist: How is it that Pakatan being the state government had failed to highlight this issue earlier? If BN approved the plan and Pakatan kept quiet about it, then both are to be blamed.

Anonymous_40f4: This is another case of Kampung Buah Pala in Penang. BN approved the Batu Caves project in 2007 four years ago with their representatives sitting in the council.

Now when the state is under Pakatan, they object just to play politics hoping to get a few Indian votes. MIC-BN was silent for four years and now they pretend to demand that the state cancel the project.

But they know the state cannot cancel a project that had already been approved.

Anonymous #19098644: Whether they are from Gerakan like Kohilan or MCA or Umno, these BN politicians have no integrity. The timelines are very clear: the planning permit was approved in 2007.

MOS approval was in May 2008, and Pakatan councillors were appointed in July 2008. In the meantime, existing councillors were still running the show.

This is the same as in Penang, where the BN had falsely accused the Pakatan government of approving dubious hillslope projects. Finally when the truth was uncovered, all 36 hill projects had been approved during the BN tenure.

So they agitate now after four years and only 300 people turned up, including former MIC president S Samy Vellu.

As for Kampung Buah Pala, it was sold to the developer by BN at a giveaway price of RM10 per sq ft, and the condo project was approved by BN during their tenure.

The MIC then instigated the people to protest against the Pakatan government and five of them ended with no houses with the remaining 23 residents now living in their double-story terrace houses as compensation. So do you believe these BN leaders or Pakatan?

Ramachandran Muniandy: There are so many development landslides in Cameron Highland, which is in Pahang, which BN has ruled for 56 years – why don’t they blame Pakatan?

In Penang, all the government land were sold by Umno or Gerakan, and now BN is blaming  the DAP and PKR.

What were MIC, Kohilan and Umno doing when the project was approved by BN-appointed councillors? Now MIC president G Palanivel is calling on the Indians to protest, but against whom? And why should we protest?

We know what  a mess MIC had  created in Kampung Buah Pala. Who were the losers? Just a few Indians who listened to you and Umno.

Mushiro: Kohilan Pillay admitted that the planning permit was approved during his time – is he saying that after this approval, he would not have approved further developments and construction had they remained in power?

This is hypocrisy and getting the temple committee involved shows that it is willing to be used.

Abasir: When temple-going Indians allow their places of worship to be ‘patronised’ by self-serving politicians like Samy Vellu and Kohilan, to treat them like demigods whenever they enter the premises, and appoint Umno henchmen like R Nadarajah to ‘manage’ the funds and operations, this is what will happen.

Almost all Hindu temples, in one way or other, come under the ‘protection’ racket organised by MIC.

The more popular a temple, the more senior the MIC protector. The only problem is that these protectors are also answerable to Umno and will ultimately do what is required.

If temples are cleansed of the political lowlifes who have been allowed to breed inside, sanctity will return.

The Batu Caves temple is for all purposes, an MIC branch operation, used for political and financial gain.

Narrish: When there were Indians problems to solve, the Batu Caves temple committee closed its door to Hindraf protesters. Now they want to protest.

GGXY: The question now is not who approved or authorised the construction of the project. The issue now is whether the project can be stopped. If it can be stopped, just do it.

If it cannot be stopped, what then is the compensation that needs to be paid to relocate the project elsewhere.

Everybody, particularly the Indian community, has to work towards this end instead of blaming one another. Pakatan can come out of this mess by scrapping the project – at all costs.

Anonymous #18452573: It’s good to see the old opportunist, Samy Vellu, showing up like he always does.

It has been a long while since we have seen this race-baised politician come out of the woodwork to defend the very Indians he had exploited to enrich himself and his cronies.