One of the BEST msg I have come across:Worth reading-
A group of friends visited their old university professor.
Conversation soon turned to complaints about
‘STRESS’ & ‘TENSION’ in Life.
Professor offered them Coffee & returned from kitchen with Coffee in different kinds of cups !!!
(Glass Cups, Crystal Cups, Shining Ones, Some Plain Looking, Some Ordinary & Some Expensive Ones……)
When all of them had a Cup in Hand,
the professor said:-
“If you noticed-
all the Nice Looking & Expensive Cups are taken up,
leaving behind the ordinary ones !!
Everyone of you wanted the Best CUPS,
that is the source of your STRESS & TENSION !!
What you really wanted was
“Coffee”, not the “Cup” !
But you still went for the Best Cup.
If Life is Coffee ;
Then Jobs, Money, Status & Love etc. are the Cups !!!
They are just TOOLS to hold and contain Life.
Please Don’t Let the CUPS Drive you !!
Enjoy the COFFEE ……!!!
One afternoon, while working in the field, the horse dropped dead.
Everyone in the village said, “Oh, what a horrible thing to happen.” The farmer said simply, “Is that so.”
He was so at peace and so calm, that everyone in the village got together and, admiring his attitude, gave him a new horse as a gift.
Everyone’s reaction now was, “What a lucky man.” And the farmer said, “Is that so.”
A couple days later, the new horse jumped a fence and ran away. Everyone in the village shook their heads and said, “What a poor fellow!” The farmer smiled and said, “Is that so.”
Eventually, the horse found his way home, and everyone again said, “What a fortunate man.”
The farmer said, “Is that so.”
Later in the year, the farmer’s young boy went out riding on the horse and fell and broke his leg.
Everyone in the village said, “What a shame for the poor boy.” The farmer said, “Is that so.”
Two days later, the army came into the village to draft new recruits. When they saw that the farmer’s son had a broken leg, they decided not to recruit him.
Everyone said, “What a fortunate young man.” The farmer smiled again – and said “Is that so.”
Convert Books Into ‘E-Book’
Today’s youth is moving slowly towards WhatsApp application from Facebook. Each and every youth now having a palm size computer which is commonly called as smart phones. The smartphones are outdoing previous generations’ computers. Those who used desktops and laptops are keen to smart phones now. However, no one can deny that, the time of youths spending time on the internet is growing regardless of the gadgets they use.
Gone the days where the internet users used it to gather information. Many using internet to share information. There is a lot of information available in multiple languages including Tamil. The category of information is vary from entertainment, general knowledge, new information and others. While many share the information via FaceBook and WhatsApp, day after day, spending some time to publish a new article in Wikipedia will help to increase the number of Tamil articles in Wikipedia. At the moment there are 64,749 Tamil articles in Wikipedia. In English the number surpasses 4 million, Chinese language over 500,000 and Malay language has more than 200,000 articles.
While Tamil has been recognised as one of the ancient languages, the number of articles in Tamil is in sad stage compared to the languages listed above. Those who spends time writing and writing and writing in social media, can try to spend a few minutes a day in Wikipedia, By doing this, the number of Tamil articles will increase in Wikipedia. We hope that, the keyboard warriors can contribute to the development of Tamil language in Internet.
The story :
Big boo-boo as electrical appliances given to homeless
Luis Khoo · Top CommenterFirst, the ministry need to gv away electrical appliances such coffee machine so that they can bill the ministry rm500 each ( real purchase price rm125). Second, knowing that the homeless dnt need it, there will be a special counter buying back those coffee machine at rm30 each. Third, the same coffee machine then will be kept in ministry warehouse for other function giveaway gift and again invoice the ministry rm500 each and it goes on and on and on…………!
Richard Li · Top Commenter · INTI College Subang Jayado you rakyat and ngo know why coffee maker was given as gift? this is corruption at its best. check the purchase price of the coffee maker. disclose the price and counter check with any electrical stores and you will arrive with the solution. the staffs of ft ministry and the supplier are acting in cahoots to milk the government. this tengku adnan is bump head. this is the standard of the umno/bn government.
Jimmy Lim · Top Commenter · Tsun jinI remember my Kertas Am teacher told me back in mid 80s, that kampung folks were given refrigerators when there was no electricity supply to kampung. So the kampung folks keeps clothes in the refrigerators and use them as cabinets.
Chidambara Rahasyam (Secret ).
After 8 years of R & D, Western scientists have proved that at Lord Nataraja ‘s big toe is the Centre Point of World ‘s Magnetic Equator.
Our ancient Tamil Scholar Thirumoolar has proved this Five thousand years ago! His treatise
Thirumandiram is a wonderful Scientific guide for the whole world.
To understand his studies, it may need a 100 years for us.
Chidambaram temple embodies the following characteristics :
1) This temple is located at the Center Point of world ‘s Magnetic Equator.
2) Of the “Pancha bootha” i.e. 5 temples, Chidambaram denotes the Skies. Kalahasthi denotes Wind. Kanchi Ekambareswar denotes land. All these 3 temples are located in a straight line at 79 degrees 41 minutes Longitude. This can be verified using Google. An amazing fact & astronomical miracle !
3) Chidambaram temple is based on the Human Body having 9 Entrances denoting 9 Entrances or Openings of the body.
4) Temple roof is made of 21600 gold sheets which denotes the 21600 breaths taken by a human being every day (15 x 60 x 24 = 21600)
5) These 21600 gold sheets are fixed on the Gopuram using 72000 gold nails which denote the total no. of Nadis (Nerves) in the human body. These transfer energy to certain body parts that are invisible.
6) Thirumoolar states that man represents the shape of Shivalingam, which represents Chidambaram which represents Sadashivam which represents HIS dance !
7) “Ponnambalam ” is placed slightly tilted towards the left. This represents our Heart. To reach this, we need to climb 5 steps called “Panchatshara padi ”
“Si, Va, Ya, Na, Ma ” are the 5 Panchatshara mantras.
There are 4 pillars holding the Kanagasabha representing the 4 Vedas.
8) Ponnambalam has 28 pillars denoting the 28 “Ahamas “as well as the 28 methods to worship Lord Shiva. These 28 pillars support 64 +64 Roof Beams which denote the 64 Arts. The cross beams represent the Blood Vessels running across the Human body.
9) 9 Kalasas on the Golden Roof represent the 9 types of Sakthi or Energies.
The 6 pillars at the Artha Mantapa represent the 6 types of Sashtras.
The 18 pillars in the adjacant Mantapa represents 18 Puranams.
10) The dance of Lord Nataraja is described as Cosmic Dance by Western Scientists.
Whatever Science is propounding now has been stated by HINDUISM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO !
HINDUISM IS NOT A RELIGION.
ITS A WAY OF LIVING….😇🙏